Sunday, May 24, 2009

Immortality, Here I Come


I'm actually coming back from a 2-year hiatus from blogging.  I first tried blogging because a friend of mine had this hugely successful blog that was part-fiction part-reality.  I honestly envied him for he had a following of gazzilions (ok that's a hyperbole, more of a hundred readers per day).  I tried doing an online novel and for sometime, it was a success.  But the thing is, I dunno, just got tired of it, and I decided to stop.

If my former blogs were fictitious by nature, now I'm planning to blog about MY life.  Who knows, I might smack my head on a cymbal and get amnesia in the future so I guess I'd have to document my craziness online.

And another thing, as Shakespeare once implied in his 18th Sonnet, literature is the only thing that can make us truly immortal ...

... so i guess, this is the start of my immortality, and I hope you enjoy the ride with me ...


No comments:

Post a Comment